100% Natural Make Up
Vapour is 100% natural. Everything Vapour makes contains a minimum of 70% organic ingredients. The remaining 30% consists of mineral pigments and essential oils. Our high-performance formulas blend exceptionally pure organic ingredients with Fine Art Infused Color. Award-winning and cult-worthy, Vapour has a global following among beauty insiders.